The UK is still one of the best countries in which to start a business venture. We have been able to advise entrepreneurs on the most effective business structure to help them achieve the best possible start.
If you are an entrepreneur and are looking to start a business and have a vision, then we can help you transform your vision into reality. We can help you get the wheels in motion from the initial stage of creating a business plan to the end delivery of implementation.
- Providing a single-window solution for all the accounting, tax, compliance and reporting requirements with our outsourced package options
- Setting up accounting, bookkeeping and payroll systems
- Authoring an appropriate business plan and drawing up a financial strategy for the start-up together with a business strategy
- Determining the best structure of your business: sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership, or limited company
- Preparing budgets, forecasts and cash flows
- Assessing your funding requirements, advising various sources and drawing up finance proposals
- Setting up management accounting and reporting systems
- Setting up internal control systems and processes
- Establishing relationships with banks, insurers, solicitors
- Registering your new business with the HMRC and other professional bodies
Most start-up entrepreneurs however are not experts in the legal and financial aspects of running a business and such matters can appear daunting. Fortunately, you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business, but you do need the support of a team of trained experts.
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess the finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HMRC
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
- Decide on what computer hardware to buy and help with the installation of accountancy software