This administrative area is often a neglected area within businesses.
Our Company Secretarial service takes the pressure off by ensuring all relevant documentation is completed and filed with the appropriate governing body, ensuring late filing penalties are avoided.
We pride ourselves on taking the time to ensure that all documentation is accurate and compliant at all times so should HMRC ever do a spot check, we ensure all your information is on track, updated and is reflected correctly.
We provide qualified company secretaries and offer a range of company secretarial services to suit smaller business needs. The range of services that we offer could also be specially tailored to suit your individual business requirements. Our services include:
- Incorporating companies and LLPs
- Carrying out company searches
- Acting as your company secretary
- Acting as your agent for service of notices
- Declaration of dividends
- Alteration of memorandum and articles of association
- Maintaining your statutory registers and minutes of your statutory meetings
- Filing all necessary accounts, forms and returns on the public record at Companies' House
- Passing resolutions for Board, General meetings and filing these with the Companies' House
- Attending Board and General meetings and taking minutes
- Effecting changes in directors, the accounting year and the registered office
- We will make sure you conform to the current Companies Act and keep you up to date with any changes, and how these may affect you and your fellow directors.